Time & Location
Nov 02, 2019, 9:30 AM – 2:00 PM
About The Event
This course is NOT your typical day at the range.
This fitness course is specifically designed to help individuals tone and hone their mind and body to improve their strength and shooting performance.
Proper physical conditioning combined with the mindset to excellence will create a perfect execution that would lead into perfect qualifications.
This course is instructed by 2 professionals in their craft:
- Chris Thomas - Owner of Dominion 126 , Certified Combat training focus & Certified Personal Trainer.
- CJ Scott - Owner of Athletic Spa 212, Certified Personal Trainer & Combative Movements.
• Who should attend:
Anyone who wants to be safer and more effective with their pistol to protect their family and property.
• What you will learn:
⁃ Safety Briefing Do’s and Don’ts
⁃ Practical Shooting Experience on Steel and paper targets
⁃ Draw and Shoot Practice
⁃ Mindset & Physical fitness Challenges During and Between shooting events instructed by Professional Trainer CJ SCOTT from ATHLETIC SPA,LLC.
⁃ Awesome Action Pics
⁃ C ertificate of Completion – Fitness and Firearms Level 1
& Knowledge that could save life of you and your love one’s.
Things you will need:
- Pistol (rentals available for $15)
- Pistol Holster Outside the Waste Band Style no retention
- Spare Magazines is recommended
- Magazine holder is recommended
- 150 Rounds of Ammo recommend (Ammo available for purchase on site)
- Hearing Protection
- Eye Protection (Ballistically approved)
- Long breathable and flexible Pants
- Cover Toed Shoes or Boots over the ankle
- Water for couple hours in the heat.
Early Bird- First 10 tickets$125.00
General Ticket Entry$150.00